Students in the BBM degree program gain the knowledge and skills necessary for success in this competitive, rapidly changing field by achieving the following objectives:
• Learn to apply the principles of analysis and decision-making
that are essential to effective management.
• Gain an understanding of the financial reporting process
and accounting systems control impact on businesses.
• Imbibe research driven-thinking-problem solving skills.
• Develop individual and organizational leadership quotient.
• Understand the strategic and ethical dimensions of
• Develop entrepreneurial and organization building capabilities.
Identify and leverage entrepreneurial opportunities.